Monday, November 17, 2008

Addison's First Birthday!



Little Addison is now one. We can't believe it has already been a year. It has been the most; amazing, fun, happy, difficult, exhausting, loving, joyful, and surprising year of our life. Being a parent is the best thing, but there isn't anything that can prepare you for it.



Addi knew all the excitement was for her. She put on a star performance making sure everyone kept their eyes on her.



She received tons of cute toys, books, and clothes from everyone. It seemed that whatever present she was opening at the time was her absolute favorite.




We celebrated with Justin's family in Idaho a week early due to my work schedule. We kept Addison's birthday low-key with just my family and our close family friends Blizz and Jean. I still wasn't feeling great so the decorating and dinner didn't turn out quite like I had hoped (I was extremely anemic and had been getting iron transfusions for three weeks. I had absolutely NO energy).




Addison now weighs 21 pounds and is 30 inches tall.





Addison loved her cake, she loved everyone singing to her, and she loved when Grandpa shared his ice cream.








Below is a picture of my fam minus Tom, Ty, and Me.



Ty and Bryar helped get all of Addison's toys up and running during the party. They were a huge help!!



We hope everyone knows how much we appreciate all of the love and support we have received this past year with Addison. We recognize how blessed we are to have her and all of our friends and family in our life!

4 comments:

The Hoths said...

Kristee she is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I can't believe she's already one. And I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick and anemic. I hope that you get feeling better. If you ever want to have a play date, give me a call. Halli loves to meet new friends.
232-6332

The Kidds said...

I can't believe that she is one! So cute though- and it looks like you had a fun day for her! Sorry about the anemia though... Ty's iron is low too and we're trying to right it through food. Hope you're doing okay and I'll call you later this week!

Anonymous said...

Addison's birthday looked so fun! I can't believe how big she's getting! I loved her tower of cupcakes!

The Moores said...

How darling is she! her party looked so fun. dang that year went fast for me, I can't believe she is so big. p.s. dang cute cupcakes!