Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

This year we had an awesome Easter. Justin and Addison went to church with Grandma and Aunt Deeana because I had to work. Addison looked darling in her Easter dress.

Notice on the left side of Addison's head the curl that sticks up. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why it was always sticking out. I couldn't get it to stay down to save my life. Well. . . . A few days ago I realized what the problem was. Addison pulls her own hair and it is always that one piece. Bless her little heart every time she would pull it she would let out a horrific scream and look at me like I was the biggest jerk ever.

Addison and her Easter ducks!

The Easter egg hunt with Justin, Bryar & Ty.

I'm not sure who had more fun, Justin or Addison.



After we finished the hunt, we all cooked hotdogs and marshmallows over the fire, and opened all the eggs to check out all the loot. You may have noticed there weren't any pictures of me. Well: after working all day; being sick; having my hair died WAY to blonde; and deciding a cream sweater would look nice; let's just say I looked like a cream blob of death.




At the end of the day we were all exhausted. I think Addison's hair sums up how we felt.

4 comments:

Bennetts said...

Happy Easter Addison. I loved to see these cute new pics. Keep them coming. Isnt it ironic how much she looks like justin?? What a cutie. Talk to ya soon. Leslie

The Kidds said...

These pictures are so cute! But I just can't believe that you didn't put your own picture in there!! I never did it either and my mom told me that I'd regret it... turns out she was right. Even if you look like a cream colored spot! Call me the next day you have off!

Jess

camigodfrey said...

wow she is getting big, cute post, i love easter especially cause of the kids. addison has such cute hair, what a lucky girl to have that much already.

Bennetts said...

AN UPDATE would be nice here lady!!