Friday, February 29, 2008

10 things about Justin and Me that you might not know

1. Justin and I met at the Green T in Pocatello Idaho.

2. On one of our first dates I shot epinephrine in my eye.

3. Our honeymoon got put on hold because I forgot all of my clothes, credit card, driver's license, debit card, and cash (and we didn't figure it out until 12:30 a.m. in SLC).

4. Our first time ice skating Justin body slammed me.

5. Our first pet was Izzy the flying squirrel.

6. The only person that falls more than I do is Justin.

7. My favorite music is punk rock.

8. Justin was known as the "fastest fat kid" in the police academy.

9. Our favorite holiday is Halloween.

10. We compete at everything, even board games.

3 comments:

camigodfrey said...

Hey im glad to see you updated, lets see some pictures of that cute baby!

The Hoths said...

you're too funny! I miss how much you make me laugh!

Adele said...

I know this is an old post..
But I have to say, The Green T?? haha!!

And, I also forgot all my stuff on our honeymoon. I had to call my mother-in-law the morning after our wedding night and tell her I needed her to bring my ID and birth control to the airport. Glad I'm not the only one.